Medical Claims Management Solution
Project Cost Range
£5k to £50k
Our customer provides medical support and advice to their customers, particularly to help them rehabilitate following an injury. This is achieved via funding that is provided by the government. Twelve staff were struggling to manage their customers’ needs and they wanted a more efficient way to manage their internal workflow and enable more effective customer engagement.
We analysed our customer's processes and considered their requirements carefully.
Based on the results of this exercise, we proposed that we build them a bespoke web-based Medical Claims Management system, using a Business Process Management (BPM) toolkit.
- The system was delivered quickly and they said it met their needs perfectly
- The organisation’s productivity level was greatly increased
- The system is considered fast and extremely reliable
- Up-to-the-minute information is now easily accessed by all users of the system
- The level of efficiency has drastically improved, allowing a reduction of administration staff
- The system is very flexible and has been readily enhanced when required, without any impact to their day-to-day operations.
- All information is now available centrally to all stakeholders, with an enhanced range of reporting facilities
- The process-based architecture of the system has allowed the organisation to easily adapt to changing regulatory requirements
- A better relationship now exists between the organisation and their customers, as they are better able to understand their needs and expectations